I’m a wildlife, landscape and aviation photographer located in Edmonds, Washington. My primary subjects are the diverse wildlife and beautiful landscapes of the state of Washington, with a focus on the Puget Sound area. I have a passion for photographing things that fly, including birds of the Pacific Northwest and vintage aircraft.
My photographs have appeared in local and national publications that include Nature Photographer, Air & Space Smithsonian, Bird Watcher’s Digest, Real Northwest Living and Edmonds Living Local magazines. My work has also been displayed at Seattle’s Museum of Flight in the 2015, 2017 and 2021Spirit of Flight juried Photography Exhibitions and at the Puget Sound Bird Fest. My photo “C-47 Ground Crew Takes a Break” was a finalist in the Air and Space Smithsonian 2017 photo contest.
I also write for magazines and online publications, and am available for freelance writing and photography assignments. Publications that I have written for include Air & Space Smithsonian, BirdWatching, Northwest Travel & Life, Real Northwest Living and My Edmonds News.
- Smithsonian Air & Space–Warbird-Watching Over Arizona
- Northwest Travel & Life–Oak Creek Wildlife Area, Naches, Washington
- Real Northwest Living–From Camp Lewis to Joint Base Lewis-McChord
- BirdWatching–Hotspots Near You: Edmonds Waterfront and Marsh
- My Edmonds News–Vintage Airplanes at Paine Field
You can find more details about and examples of my freelance writing here.